The Private Equity Services line, part of Crédit Agricole’s Premium Client Solutions, combines the expertise of CACEIS, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank and Indosuez Wealth Management to meet the financing and servicing requirements of real estate funds.
Institutional investors and asset managers need constant access to performance and risk data on their financial portfolios in order to meet regulatory obligations and the requirements of end clients.
Following the success of TEEPI -Tailored Electronic Exchange Platform for Investors - which now brings together more than 300 participants, CACEIS is growing the scope of its collaborative platform by integrating “Market Place”, a digital solution for the subscription and aggregation of fund shares.
CACEIS’ service keeps clients informed of and enables them to take part in any class action processes for securities held in portfolios. The service also assists in the collection of compensations paid out as part of the dispute settlement.
French financial operators have a regulatory obligation to communicate how they fulfill ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria into their investment policies and to evaluate the carbon footprint of their portfolios. CACEIS has developed a turnkey reporting solution for its clients internationally.
CACEIS News No. 58 - September 2019
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS and KAS BANK: The expected benefits of the combination
- Client testimonial: ING Solutions Investment Management (ISIM)
- CACEIS's one-stop shop offer for pension funds
- Final countdown for Brexit
- France’s innovative PACTE law with a European ambition
- CACEIS enhances the user experience for corporate actions management on OLIS
- Outsourcing SFTR reporting to CACEIS
- CACEIS Corporate Brochure 2019
- Country Focus - The Netherlands